Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, September 20, 2018

A World of Fantasy

A friend of mine recently introduced me to Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics, I fell in love with the texture of the paints, felt soft like a chalk finish, but did not come off on your hands.  Lots of ways you can use them, so I bought some and started experimenting.

These pages started out purely as an experiment in using the paints, then I added more and more and more elements, there is a lots of rubber stamping going on, my drawings, diecuts and an image from Di' Digis complete the pages.

Top things I love is that they do not bleed through the paper (my book is just a sketch book, so nothing special about the paper).  I love how my white pen went on white and stayed on.  The translucent paints are fabulous for colouring stamps.  And the most amazing colours, definitely adding more on my next shopping list.





Entered into:
Art Journal Journey - A world of Fantasy

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I got some chalk paints, but they didn't look as good as yours do. Mine are more vintage, and don't have the variety of colors, either. Yours look wonderful, and it's good that yours don't get on your hands like mine do.

I am super impressed with this journal spread, Cass. It looks like sheer fantasy to me. I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey.

froebelsternchen said...

This is such an AMAZING spread. All this detailed scenery is so lovely and inspires fantasy! I am impressed and so happy to see this linked to Art Journal Journey! Great to have you with us Cass!
Greetings from

Susi

froebelsternchen said...

and enjoy the new colour - seems to be amazing!

Borqna said...

Bravo!
Good luck!

Meggymay said...

Its a fabulous and magical journal spread Cass. So many wonderful images and the paint colours look lovely.
Thank you so much for linking your pages to Art Journal Journey.
Yvonne

Harlynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I'd get lost in that world.