Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Dingle Dangle Scarecrow

This is the first child's song I can remember my son interacting with, we use play it out every day when he was very young.  So, when I received "Ms. Scarecrow with Squirrels by Mary Smith and Createful Heart Digital Stamps. image for the monthly Progressive challenge at Outlawz, I immediately thought of the Dingle Dangle Scarecrow.

I printed the image with one of the pumpkins duplicated, so that it came across the bottom of the page.  Coloured with  colouring pencils.  (The crows are mine)

When all the cows were sleeping and the sun had gone to bed
Up jumped the scarecrow and this is what he said
"I'm a dingle dangle scarecrow with a flippy floppy hat,
I can shake my hands like this and shake my feet like that.
When all the hens were rousting and the moon behind a cloud,
Up jumped the scarecrow and shouted very loud
"I'm a dingle dangle scarecrow with a flippy floppy hat,
I can shake my hands like this and shake my feet like that.

Entered into:
Outlawz Monthly Progessive Challenge - Mary Smith's Ms Scarecrow and squirrels.
Createful Heart Desiigns Challenge - Autumn/Fall
Animal Friends - Forest Animal ( squirrel)
Corrosive Challenge - AG
Fabrika Fantasy - Autumn

4 comments:

Dreja said...

Ganz toll gemacht.
Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

creationsnz said...

Oh goodness those crows are just sitting up there waiting for something... this made me smile! CarolG

Mary said...

Thank you for entering our challenge at Createful Heart Design! Love your coloring and the poem is cute too.

Mary Smith owner/designer of Createful Heart Design

Kuni said...

Lovely and cute card.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni