Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Gift Bag

I've use a little brown paper bag (7x5 inches) to create my gift bag.  The bag was the perfect size for my hand made papers.

Where I live we have been having rolling heat waves, I gave up on glue,m ink paint etc as everything I touch was ot working.  Went outside and made myself a heap of homemade paper.  This is usually about the time I do make it, dries so quickly when you are having 40+ Celsius weather.

The papers on this bag were made with strong coffee added to the water.  The front page had some leaves from a rambling rose (in my garden) pressed into the paper before it was pressed, then left there until the paper was dried. I did it as an experiment, but really loved the effect.

The tag is another colour paper I made during the hot spell.  Stamped with a sentiment.  Flowers, greenery and ribbon from my stash.



Entered into:
Through the Craftroom Door bimonthly challenge - Gift Bags and Boxes
Crafty Catz - AG or Lots of Layers
Jo's Scrap Shack - AG
Altered Eclectics (Altered paper bag)
ARTastic Challenge - Nature
Crafts Galore Encore - AG
Papercraft Challenges - AG



13 comments:

Janette said...

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at Craftycatz this week, good luck in the challenge.x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning tag. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge 60 which as always is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Morgan’s Artworld. Jackie DT

Megan Flynn said...

wow I just love your gift bag my last creation was one too, great job thanks for the inspiration. Come join us at the happy craft challenge, anything goes https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this gift bag - it is a gift in itself !! the flowers are excellent - Thank you for sharing this with us at Papercraft Business Challenge!!

Tanya Heritage said...

A real nature inspired project. I love your little bag Cass.
Thank you for joining our challenge this month at ARTastic x

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a gorgeous gift bag! I love how you arranged the flowers! Thank you for joining the Papercraft Business Challenge! -DT Meghan

Judy McKay said...

Beautifully coloured and textured gift bag. Lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month Judy DT

Shazza said...

What a great little bag you put together...inspired by nature :)
Thanks for joining in at ARTastic!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work! Your photos really show all the texture. I wish I could touch it! Thanks so much for participating in our Papercraft Business Challenges! and good luck. I hope to see you again.
Aletha Jane, Designer
Papercraft Business Challenges!

Ashley Wells said...

Hi Cass!
Thank you so much for joining us this month at Papercraft Business!
What an unique giftbag design! Love how the embellishments and paper really make this stand out. Hope to see you next month!
Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Jane said...

Very creative. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

Annemarie Caister said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us this month

KarenB said...

Beautifully done, Cass :)