Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Mixed Media Journal Cover

I usually hand make my holiday journals, canvas/calico covers and sewn signatures.  This time, I thought I would try something different and I has decided to use an A5 spiral book.  Any pages I do not use can be removed easily, on the other hand I can add fold in extra pages also.

We are going to a wine growing area, so I decided on a green/purple theme.  I have added a little dog to the cover as we will be taking our tiny 2.5kg dog with us to Rutherglen.  The little dog image comes from The Paper Shelter, I just took the pup out of a cup and into a wine glass.

The cover of the journal was plastic, I added Matt media gel and tissue paper to give a strong base to work on.
Also added is:
Stencil and stencil paste
Paints : Acrylic Chalk, Dylusion and Metallic
Acrylic Gilding Polishes
Pens: Black Marker, White Uniball and Smoov Biro
Pencils:  Black Lead, Charcoal and Coloured
Inks: Alcohol and Acrylic
Liquid pearls
Shimmer powder and water.





Entered into:
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
A Bit More Time to Craft - AG
Creative Artiste Challenge - AG Mixed Media
Crazy for Challenges - Pet
Always Fun Challenges - Travel (Our travel/holiday journal)
More Mixed Media - AG

1 comment:

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful art journal cover. Lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Judy DT