Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Pearly Sparkles Challenge, Aug 2019

Pearly Sparkles Challenge theme for August is "Something beginning with B."

My card has been made with embossing folder and diecuts from Apple Blossom.   Window sheet from  Stampin Up and cardstock from my stash.

B is for Bottle.

I have embossed green cardstock and then inked over the pattern. I have die cut brown cardstock and window sheet for both the bottle and the glass, also used red cardstock for the bottle, white cardstock for the glass and yellow cardstock for the straw.  The sentiment die is one in my stash.






Entered into:
Through the Craftroom Door- AG
Simon Says - Wednesday - AG

No comments: