Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Halloween Page

 This month's The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge image is from Oddball Art, called Halloween Kit.  Check out all the details at: The Outlawz  Monthly Progressive Freebie Challenge.

We have never celebrated Halloween, usually buy some lollies in case someone knocks, very rarely anyone does, but that's OK, I then get to eat the lollies.   

There are a number of images in the kit and I decided to create an Art Journal Page (this particular Art book is just about finished, then I get to start on my Mixed Media Art Journal)

I printed the images (ghosts, banners, bows, spider and sentiment) onto a background digital paper of a haunted house.  

Coloured the bows, banners and the sentiment (which actually says I'm here for the boos) I took out the "I'm" as there are more than one ghost on the page.  I have used glossy accents and glitter to highlight parts of the page.  Drew a web with crystal glitter and a spider with black glitter.

Entered into:

7 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a great journal page! Wonderful color and those ghosts are adorable!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Outlawz Paper à la Mode! ~Katrina

Sandra said...

Great page Cass!!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Progressive challenge!!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun journal page! The bright colours and cute ghosts are fabulous, it's a lovely design for Halloween 😊. Thanks so much for joining us a Country View Challenges and Happy October! Hugs Jo x

My Side of Oz said...

Forgot to say thanks for playing with us at the Outlawz PAM Challenge! Nan, DT

My Side of Oz said...

Looks like the rest of my comment disappeared! :( I love your page! The background paper with the haunted house is awesome and perfect for these little ghosts to play about!

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

You made a brilliant use of this simple digi! I love your work!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

Mandy said...

Cass what a great idea to make this into a journal page. I always find it difficult to use images that are not really my style or relevant to cards that I would make so this is a great way to use them,

Thank you very much for your lovely project with our freebie this month.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥

DT For The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog