Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Pearly Sparkles Challenge October 2022

 This month's challenge is Halloween and/or Autumn.  As I don't celebrate Halloween and usually do an Autumn project (which is way outside my time zone, in fact ,today will mark the second month of Spring for me), I decided to make a journal card for Halloween, maybe I can write down all the treats I will eat when no-one comes a knocking. lol

The trees are from my stash, they were in a digital set, I recoloured them digitally and have drown eyes on them.  The pumpkin is from a closed store (sadly, they closed some time ago, but I still have a number of their images.)  The pumpkin has been coloured with copic pens and fussy cut.  The card has been embossed with a brick pattern embossing card.

And of course there is some sparkle (on their eyes)

 

  Check out all the challenge details at:

 
Entered into:

 

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great journal card love the little pumpkin and Autumn coloured trees
Carol x

Mia said...

What a lovely card! Thank you for joining TIOT.

Pat K said...

Fun autumn card..love the sparkle. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

OlgaB said...

Lovely journal card!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
Hope to see you again!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB