Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, August 7, 2023

A Place to Start - 7th August 2023

The theme this month at The Place to Start is Trees and/or Leaves.  I chose to use Polkadoodles, Ladybug Gardening and a sentiment also from Polkadoodles.

Been awhile since I did a 3d picture frame piece, I started with an old frame, the image has been coloured with copic pens and glitter, I went for spring and added some liquid pearls blossom to the trees.

On the outside of the glass I added some very small leaves, which I had forgotten I had until I went looking for a flower.  Now, I am going to have to find the punch so I can make some more.

Flowers and leaves attached to the frame.

 "Great Friends never bug you"

                  Check out all the leaves and trees at: https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

 Entered into:


3 comments:

María said...

I love the scene you've created. Those glitter touches on the girls is a great idea. Hugs, María.

Renske said...

So cute and lovely scene you have created. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

Brenda said...

Very cute picture. I love the wonderful summer scene youʻve created. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!