Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

African Violets

 Something a little different today.  I have entered an artificial indoor plant competition.  Knew exactly what I wanted to make but I did have a lot of trouble with the flowers, probably because it would be over 40 years since I made any flowers.

Delivered the plant today, now I have a couple of weeks to wait to see how it goes, as my daughter loves anything purple I will be gifting it to her after the competition is over, probably better than giving her a real one.

I have used florist crepe paper, tape and wire.  The plant is set in a little coffee cup.

Entered into:

The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone September Challenge

3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Ooh, this is lovely! I can't imagine making this beautiful piece with 'florist crepe paper'...I've not heard of this. An 'artificial indoor plant competition'...that's another new one for me! That's why I love an AG challenge; we get to learn about so many craft mediums and styles! Your violets are gorgeous and I'm sure your daughter will love them when they come home from the competition! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AG in a Card Free Zone! Katrina

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A stunning make Cass, I love this plant, it looks so real.

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

This is beautiful Cass! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Outlawz AG in the Card Free Zone.