Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, March 4, 2024

A Place to Start - 4th March, 2024

This month at A Place to Start the them is Must be Square, you need to have a square project.

A great place to start is with an image, no, I did not draw this little Elephant, but I did colour it with Prismacolur pencils, it was a colouring class at Kit and Clowder .

Once coloured I uploaded to my computer, made up the little verse, added some ditigal hearts and to complete the card, al little crystal heart was added.

Check out all the squares at:
 
Entered into: 

2 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Cass, this is just adorable and I love the poem. Nice way to wish someone a belated happy birthday!
Hugz,
Chana

Jennifer said...

This is so cute. Seeing this just warms my heart, and I love that little elephant.