Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Wedding Gift Tag

 This month's image from The Outlawz, is from Kathy Asper, and we received two images, Little Viking Lady and Little Viking Man.

I thought I would put them close together and create a wedding gift tag with a bit of humour.  Love the sentiment, which I found on the net.

Coloured with copic pens and glitter on speckled paper, which I have added gold ink to the edges.

The little verse reads:
 
When the roaring fires of your love
have burned down to embers
may you find you have married
your best friend

 

entered into:

4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This image makes such a fun and unique wedding gift tag. Love how it turned out! Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye where we are looking for something yellow!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sandra said...

Love this Cass!!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Progressive challenge!

KathyA. said...

My computer hasn't allowed me to open this site all month. But was able to jump on for a second to let you know that I love how you used my digis for this sweet wedding gift tag! Thanks Kathy A from myasperations

Pauline C said...

Very cute and fun tag .. great for a wedding gift. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Soy” challenge.
Pauline x