Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Anything Goes at The Crafters Cafe


Into week 3 at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge for January 2013, I'm still recycyling and trying to make some more male cards, the image I have used is called "Jethro Jug" from Dude Time Doodles.  Coloured with pencils and mounted on some cardstock and hessian.  Added a bunch of raffia on the side and a Happy Birthday Note.

Think I will keep looking through my leftovers to see what else I can create, looks like recycling can be fun and certainly lots cheaper.

Got to play with some cute images from QKR Stampede, couldn't decide which to use so I decided to do a collage of stamps and make a little scene.  

Stamps used: Turtle is called Kisses,  Bear is Chocolate Kisses, Little girls together is Secrets, then we have Girl with Basket and the image that started me thinking about this card Old Tree, I fell in love with this tree when I first saw it.  Whole picture has been coloured with watercolour pencils, some highlights have been included with Touch pens.


No comments: