Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

What's Pink, Purple has lace and lots of Embellishments

The challenge for this weeks ATC at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenges is to Embellish It!, Over at Robyns Fetish Challenge Blog the theme is Pink, Purple and Lace.  I have been racking my brains what to do, and then I saw that CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge had started up again and I got this lovely Angel from Shelly's Images.  So I decided to put all of the challenges together and come up with a Victorian like ATC.  Image is coloured with Touch pens, all the bits and pieces are things I had laying around.  So as a first for me I am entering this ATC into three challenges.  Hope you like her.



11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Cass. I love how you raised the angel to add dimension. And I love the added bell. Very meaningful. :)

Priscilla said...

Oh WOW..just love your creation. Love the setting too. Purple ahhh my favorite. Great coloring and cutting. Thanks for playing the cdac challenge.

Anonymous said...

I love this & especially the bell. It reminds me of the movie. :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

She's so pretty - great job! Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Denice said...

What a wonderfully victorian ATC...with just the right embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
:Dxx

Sharon said...

Oh wow just gorgeous and I love all the embellishments! Perfect for our Wicked Wednesday challenge this week!

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Beautiful, love the all the details you have put into the making of this card.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Pattie G said...

This is beautiful and so Vintage!

Hugs
Pattie

rgcarr said...

I love the soft romantic look. It's really pretty. I like the lace flower too.

Liliya said...

Beautiful ATC!! Love the lace and image!! Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Lilia DT

Kim said...

What a beautiful ATC! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!
Kim