Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter at Dilly Beans

Dilly Beans theme this week is Winter, which could not be further from the fact where I live, tomorrow is expected to be 36 Celsius (96.8F) and Friday 41 Celsius (105.8F) lucky I love hot weather.  For this card I chose to colour an image from A Day for Daisies called "Five Robins in Winter".  I have coloured the image with Touch and Copic Pens, Gel Pen and Derwent Pencils.  I was going to add some glitter to the snow and then changed my mind, liked it left uncoloured.  Mounted on some brown and mint green and the card is made frm Kraft Paper.  No embellishments, just wanted the scene to come to life on its own. 



No comments: