Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Wings for Altered Art Challenge

I have two passions with crafting, collage and minature works, hence why I do so many ATCs.  These pictures show a couple of matchboxes that I have altered for a swap I am doing this month.  I have completed 7 in all, 6 small and one larger matchbox, each one different and using different mediums.  With these two I have used Crafty Emblies, which I love because I can get very small pieces.

The theme this month at Crafty Emblies is Wings

 Small Matchbox 1.5 inches x 2 inches
All wooden and chipboard elements mounted on brown cardstock.

 Large Matchbox 2.5 inches x4.25 inches
Background paper is a blue sky with clouds pattern, the lace on the pram is from Crafty Emblies, I have added a butterfly and flower from my stash and mounted some lace on the bottom and sides of the box.


5 comments:

Beccalite said...

Great altered match boxes and a fab way to showcase our beautiful Crafty-Emblies.

Thanks so much for coming over and joining in with our Altered Art Challenge theme 'Wings' at Crafty-Emblies.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xx (DT Member Crafty Emblies)

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

What a great idea ... love the altered matchbox and your ATC is very cute xxx

Thanks for joining us at Crafty-Emblies Challenge Blog xx


Tina DT xxx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is so cute and beautifully made. TFS over at CE Altered Art challenge.
Elaine CEDT

Ellis said...

Stuning matchboxes, it's fun and challenging to create small pieces of art! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Unknown said...

oh wow these are fabulous hun really clever . thank you for joining in over at craft-emblies . Seema
cedt