Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

DSC # 121 - What's Your Favourite Shape - 2 January, 2015


Our Sponsor this week is 

I chose "Purple Orchid"  (which is a kit with coloured papers and a digital image)for my digital layout and my favourite shape would be a circle.  

I also had a bit of help from some software that I have had for quite some time, Poppy Hill's Dazzling Reflections, which makes beautfiful kaleidoscopes.  I have used 2 of the kits papers to create the flowers, the back of the circle has been made by mirroring one of the papers.

I suppose I love the circle because of the many symbols it represents, we have the cycle of life, circle of friends, the clock hands that go round and round.  The wedding band and the seasons coming and going in an endless circle.

 A circle is the reflection of eternity. It has no beginning and it has no end 
- and if you put several circles over each other, then you get a spiral. 
                                                                                                                                                   Maynard James Keenan              





DSC # 121 - What's Your Favourite Shape - 3 January, 2015




3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love those rich purple colors! Beautiful!

Mimi said...

So totally awesome Cass, your imagination with this pack has blown me away :) :) :) I do so hope you enjoyed using the Coosty Creations Purple Orchid pack as much as I have in seeing what you have done. Thank you so much :) Big hugs, Jane (Coosty Creations) xxxxx