Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, January 16, 2015

DSC # 123 - Dance like nobody's watching - 16 January, 2015

Our Spnsor this week is
Luna Girl


The image I have used is called "Dance like nobody's Watching", which I also used as the title of my layout.

I have used some sheet music background paper, which I have lightly erased cetrtain parts, the gold frames and flourishes come from Retro Designs "A New Dawn", although this kit is not available at the moment, check out the other kits, they are all beautiful retro designs.

I have coloured the flourishes to match the Luna Girl image.  The photo is of my mother in law dancing with her father, we think it was her 21st.


DSC # 123 - Dance like nobody's watching - 16 January, 2015

Entered into:








1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

Very pretty and love the background paper too - it's perfect!