Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

I'm So Big Now

This is a digital layout that I have done for my youngest grandson's album, each grandchild has a scrapbook, where I have digitally created pages and then I traditonally scrap them as well,  I have taken elements from many different kits and designers.


Entered into:
ARTastic Challenge - Photo Inspiration - (The little boy dressed in red, and this little fellow was originally sitting in front of a brick wall)




11 comments:

Jane said...

So cute Cass - I bet your Grandson is thrilled with his album, such a special Grandma to make one for him. Many thanks for sharing with us on ARTastic.

Deb said...

I, too, have scrapbooks for each of my grandchildren. I love that I can keep the memories for them. Your page looks fabulous. I'm sure your grandson will love it. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

Jo said...

A very cute layout with lots of yummy elements. Thanks for playing at ARTastic :)

Dolly B said...

What a special album for your Grandson. I am sure he will love looking through it. A beautiful layout, thank you for joining in at ARTastic
Mary

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh my! Every time I see digi I want to 'have a go'....one day! Love the dimension you've gotten here!! And the small photo of how little he was! Beautifully designed.....so happy to see you joining us at ARTastic this month!!!

Places to Hangout in Gurgaon said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Karen Wilson said...

Aww, very cute! So many elements to look at .. love it!

Unknown said...

So cute. I love the before and after photos and the journaling. Nice work. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic.

mytawnyinspirations said...

Great page and it will be part of a wonderful keepsake. The photos are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in at ARTastic. Cheers, Di

Elaine said...

What a beautiful gift for your grandchildren. I love the movement your page creates, lots of fun elements. Thanks for joining in our challenge at ARTastic.

ztina said...

Such a fun and lovely layout! Thanks for entering our january challenge at ARTastic!
Hugs
Stina