Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, March 6, 2015

DSC #130 - Font Talk 6 March, 2015

Our Sponsor for this week is
Lacy Sunshine 

This week we looking for different fonts and I have used "Joey" to make an ATC, in fact 2 ATCs.   

First thing I did was to hand colour Joey with copic pens, I then scanned my coloured image.  Now I can use Joey over and over if I want.

I created a background with scribble brushes and added a couple of Dr Seuss quotes in different fonts. Next I printed out the background and one sentiment only.  Added my coloured Joey and the sentiment to an ATC canvas background.



And drum rolll......

Here is the digital version, as I sometimes swap digitally, Joey looks like he could be doing some digital travelling.  The other one will go by snail mail.

DSC #130 - Font Talk 6 March, 2015

Entered into:

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

6 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Such a super cute image! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card. The image is adorable and I really like the scribbles in back because they so represent that age of a boy perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

Helen said...

Very cute ATC - love that background.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Denise Pustelniak said...

Cass, this is super CUTE!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful layout and fonts, perfect for a little boy.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful layout and fonts, perfect for a little boy.