Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, March 30, 2015

NEW EASTER DIGITAL STAMPS AT ROBYN’S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE

We have some new images at Robyn's Fetish Store and More and they are available from 30th March, so go over and check out these cute images.  Just in time for your Easter/Spring projects.

Warning this Post is Photo Intensive - the only way I could explain what I have done

I was very lucky and received 4 separate images to play with.  
Betty Owl
Shopping Owl
Spring Cart
Pettunia Bunny

The images have all been coloured with Copic pens and have glitter, glitter gel and liquid pearls added.

On the front of the card I have used my PSE to combine all four of the images, the 2 cute owls, the Spring cart and yes the bunny is there peeking around the flowers to see what is happening.  Scallop cut the image and mounted it on polka dot patterned paper. 


Front of Card

Close up of combined images

Close up of Pettunia Bunny hiding
To make this card, I used a step card, but cut of the little step so I was left with a normal card with one extra flap.  On one side I wrote a poem and the other side I put the bunny, she has been making the easter eggs. 

Inside of card
Bunny closeup

 But wait there is more!
Where has that Bunny gone?

Here is the outside of the whole card
Nothing up my sleeve!  In fact I have stuck a magnet under the flap (it is completely hidden) and a magnet to the back of the bunny, so a card that brings a little gift as well.
Bunny sitting on my car.

NEW EASTER DIGITAL STAMPS AT ROBYN’S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE

Enter into:
Crafty Cardmakers - Spring
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Animal Friends Challenge - Easter
Crafts 4 Eternity - Easter
Glitter n Sparkle - Easter
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Hop into Spring

3 comments:

Edwina said...

Cass, I am impressed! This is wonderful! I think it is the best post I have read by you. Well done! I love the card and the magnet. I like that you included all the digis to create a cute scene. It is fun to by what you wrote. I enjoyed stopping by today. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

susan said...

Such an adorable card! You combined the images so beautifully. I love how the owl stands on the handle and how the bunny is peeking out from behind the cart. Wonderful idea to add the magnet as a gift, too. Thank you so much for creating this terrific card!

Michelle said...

This is a very stunning card. I love how all the images are together in that one scene. Great Project.

Michelle (DT SIS)