Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 291 - Cards with Autumn Colours - 22 November, 2015

Welcome to our next challenge



Our sponsor for this week is
THE CUTTING CAFE
http://www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/
PRIZE: 3 sets of the winner’s choice from THE CUTTING CAFÉ STORE



I chose "Harvest Wreath", a cutting file for my Autumn coloured card.  Used my Ecraft to cut the shapes and mount them onto black cardstock to make a gate card, or maybe I should call it a door card.  The wreath which comes with the file has been coloured with copic pens, fussy cut and attached on one side with 3d hexagons.  I have also added a luminescence gold pen and liquid pearls to the wreath.

But wait there is more, I am officially 8 days away from the start of Summer, so Autumn is nowhere in my line of vision, so I thought why couldn't I have an Autumn coloured.............................


 Christmas card.  Inside, using offcuts from the different papers used to create the doors, I have made a Christmas tree and bauble.  The wreath works well as we do have wreaths on our doors at Christmas time.


Check out the Challenge for more inspiration at

Entered into:
4 Crafty Chicks - Christmas Song - I'll be Home for Christmas

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Cass thank you for joining us on this week's challenge over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Lori Turner said...

Perfect song for this card, Robyn!! Gorgeous - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Michelle said...

I love the colors you used for the card and the idea of making it into a Christmas Card is great. Very cute.

Michelle (DT)

Michelle said...

I love the colors you used for the card and the idea of making it into a Christmas Card is great. Very cute.

Michelle (DT)

Cicci said...

Wow what a great idea!! Love it!! and great colours to!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Edwina said...

Hi Cass, I wanted to drop by and see your card. I love this double door card you made. I like that you decorated the inside too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown