Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Crafter's Cafe #136 - Inspired by A Song. 1 November, 2015

The Crafters Cafe this fortnight has 2 great sponsors

DeeDee's Digis

and

Creative Bug

I chose an image from Creative Bug for my song inspiration
 " Quirky Christmas Tree" and my song is "O Christmas Tree"

I have typed the words of 2 verses on a card blank together with the image.  Then I printed the image again, coloured with copic pens and fussy cut.  Layered onto the card with 3d squares.  Added glitter to the tinsel lines, balls and star.  Using a candle diecut, I cut out 5 small candles and placed them on the tree. Using yellow and orange glitter to light up the flames.   

I separated some thick red cord into single strands, tied a bow  and layered it along the top and bottom of the card.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card and a cool idea with the song text!

Thanks for playing along with our Sparkles Christmas Challenge for November and good luck!

Doris *GDT*

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I do love that Christmas song. You've got me humming it now! Lovely Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining in my Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Love what you did for the challenge. Big hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Pat said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Sparkles this month.

Pat xx

Pat said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Sparkles this month.

Pat xx

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kath said...

A lovely card - thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.
Kath - GD

Planetsusie said...

This is lovely Cass although you have set me off trilling at the top of my voice (hubby not pleased)! This really does fit in with our theme this month. Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Christmas Tree) Challenge this month. Lots of luck. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

Helen said...

A really great card - thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.

Helen x