Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Is 25th December your Birthday

My boss and a niece of mine both share their birthdays with Christmas Day.  I always make sure my niece gets a special Christmas/Birthday card.  And my boss gets a special card as well.

Here is my niece's card, the image is from Imagine That, "Happy Howlidays"  She is a great dog lover.  I have used the precoloured version, adding the paws sentiment (which comes with the set).  I typed the birthday sentiment,  Adding liquid pearls to the letter box,  All the papers have punched edges, using Stampin up punches.

 Entered into:
The Imagine That - December Digi of the Month Challenge
Sieze the Birthday - Use a Holiday Stamp
My Time To Craft - Christmas Animals
Paper Players - Let it Snow

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your niece will love her adorable card, such cute images! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players!

Kristine said...

Ooo-la-la!! I LOVE this card so much! Your corners are sure CUTE punched out like that and love the shapes of your other layers too. This image printed so well - THANK YOU for playing in our DOTM challenge at Imagine That! Have a very Merry Christmas Cass! xKris

Kristine said...

PS... My husband "Mr. Imagine That" was born on Christmas day! :)

MagsB said...

Oh so cute, Cass! I love the sentiment and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable, absolutely adorable!!! Perfect for both Christmas and birthday wishes. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That!

Linda