Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 296 - Anything For Winter - 27 December, 2015

Welcome to our last challenge for 2015, 5 more sleeps and we will be in 2016, where does the time go!


Our Sponsor this week is
SAMI STAMPS
http://samistampsshop.blogspot.com/
PRIZE: a $12 gift certificate to the SAMI STAMPS STORE

I am in the middle of summer in Australia, but I know how I love bright colours in winter, so saying I chose "Frosty Hugs" for a winter card, coloured with bright copic and touch pens.  A last big hug for 2015 before we welcome 2016.

I love the effect I got on the snowman's hat, will be a while before I can get that effect again, my copic was running out.  Mounted onto bright purple patterned paper from Close to my Heart, I have added glitter snowflakes and small crystal bling to complete my card.







Check out the challenge for more winter creations, remember it does not have to be a card.

Entered into
Addicted to Stamps -Winter
Simon Monday - Winter
V's Sweet Ideas - Non Traditional Christmas
Glitter n Sparkle - Sparkle Christmas

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh what a lovely, colourful card great image and colouring, thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope you will join us again
hugs
lorraine x

Maura said...

Your snowman is just so cute! I love his big carrot nose, Cass! Glad you joined us in the winter wonderland challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Happy New Year!