Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Snowman

The image on this Christmas Card is from Ike's Art called Snowman.  Coloured with Copic Pens and fussy cut, I have used glitter on his scarf and hat.  Mounted with 3d squares onto a patterned background, adding a 3d sticker in the corner.

Entered into:

Ikes World - Ice and Snow
Choosday - Traditional Christmas 
Without Words - Feeling Festive 
Come and Get It - Merry Christmas

9 comments:

ike said...

How wonderful he looks and I love that frosty icicle surround :-D
Thank you very much for using one of my images. :-)
Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and good luck in the Vote :-)

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Borqna said...

BRAVO!
Very nice card!
Good luck!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card great colouring .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike's World challenge

My Blog As I do Rodos

Judy McKay said...

Adorable card. Fun snowman. Thank you for joining our Christmas challenge at Come and Get It and I hope you will join us in 2016 for more great challenges. Happy Holidays. Judy DT

Unknown said...

Lovely fun card just lovwe this snowman bauble decoration
thanks for joining ikes world
Lynne DT

Sall said...

He is very cute and coloured beautifully. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hi Cass Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Digi choosday with your gorgeous make. Good Luck
Fiona GDT x

What I Created Next said...

Cute and adorable snowman. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Traditional Christmas challenge (DT)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Adorable creation Cass, love the snowman. Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday Traditional Christmas challenge this time. Hugs:) Audrey DT