Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Saturday, August 11, 2018

CHNC Christmas #398

This weeks challenge is "For a lady or a girl".  I chose this delighful image " Dear Santa"  from Ikes Art as part of a prize.

The image has been cloured with copic pens, with glitter and liquid pearls added to the bauble.



Outlawz Festive Fridays - Christmas
Dream Valley - Christmas in July
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - AG
Ikes World - AG 
The Merry Christmas Challenge - AG

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I love this image Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

ike said...

Really gorgeous - such a sweet card. Thank you for using one of my images and for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely design card for CHNC challenge 398 xx

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet Christmas Card. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Borqna said...

I agree - a Sweet Christmas Card. Bravo!!!
Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Blessings.

Sall said...

I love it but most of all I LOVE the colour of her hair it's stunning. Thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

Sheryl said...

A beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl

Brenda said...

Such a darling image and a very sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge!