Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #202 - 2 in one Challenge 15/8/18

Our theme this week is Birthday and/or Buttons and we have 3 great sponsors, check out the Crafter's Cafe challenge for all the great prizes.

RICK ST DENNIS

DECOSSE'S DYNAMITE DOODLES
SPARKLE N SPRINKLE


I've made two cards for this challenge using both the buttons and birthday theme.  My first card features an image from Rick St Dennis called, Cats two Rag Doll.

Bright colours to cheer someone up, I have coloured the image with Little Tipsy pens and fussy cut, layering onto Stampin up cardstock.  The buttons are diecuts, with ribbon threaded through.  A small silver heart and sentiment completes the card.


Entered into:
Show me your Pussies -  Cats only AG
Crafts Galore Encore - AG
Creative Craft Cottage - No Patterned Papers
Creative Moments - AG (optional Cat) 

My second card features  Abby and Walters Birthday from Sprinkle n Sparkle.  This kit comes with coloured and black and white images and includes a sentiment.

I have printed the sentiment image and border onto cardstock, colouring the image and bored with Little Tipsy pens.  Added glitter to the cupcakes.  The image does have a balloon in, I have used a diecut balloon and stamped it with a stampin up stamp. Background cupcake paper is from my stash.

Check out the challenge at: 

Entered into:
Crafty Animals - AG
613 Avenue Create - AG 
HCP - AG
Not Just Cards - AG







8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi your cards are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog for August challenge Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

Carole J said...

Pretty cards, Cass! Thank you for sharing your first project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT

Furrbster said...

Oh I do love that kitty with its ragdoll! Great colours too - great to have you joining us over at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

HeartcraftPaper said...

What a beautiful birthday card. I love all the delicate colors you have used for your entry. I would like to thank you for entering the HeartcraftPaper Challenge. Best of luck to you!

Monca - owner

Tina said...

So happy you played and your card is amazing!
Thanks for playing with us
Tina, Heart Craft Paper DT
youniquecreationsbytina.blogspot.com

cghundley said...

Cute cards!
Carla from Utah

ike said...

Lovely card and great colouring. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Judy Markowitz said...

Such a cute card! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Heartcraft Paper. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy Heartcraft Paper DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Heartcraft Paper
https://www.heartcraftpaper.com/hcpcahllengeblog