Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, October 5, 2018

Brown Sugar #283 Autumn

Our sponsor this month is 


Our theme is Autumn and where I live is 5 days into Spring.   What to do? 

Over the past few years my youngest grandson always made a diary at school, which he would given me for Christmas each year. Last year the children didn't make them (shame on the school).  So, instead of going out and buying one I struggled on through 2018 with notes on paper in notebooks etc. thinking that it would work.

Hell no! I have been chasing my tail all year, so decided to go and get a planner ready for 2019.  You will probably see it show up on this blog every now and then.

Here is a divider, for when I enter Autumn on the 1st March next year.  

I have used an image from Time for Tea called, Fall Leaves.  Coloured with Little Tipsy, cut and diecut edging of cross stitch (Stampin Up) added.




 Entered into:
Crafty Gals Challenge - Anything Fall Goes
Time for Tea - AG 

Creative Inspiration - Autumn Glow

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

This is such a cute image. Love the idea of creating your own dividers for the planner.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Fall Goes challenge.