Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, October 5, 2018

Simply Create Too # 143 - Shaker Card.

Great news today, I have been accepted to join the Design Team at Simply Create Too, this is a monthly challenge.  I am on the Blue team, and you will see my designs on the odd numbered challenges.

I think I have only ever made 3 shaker cards, this one being my 3rd, so I was out of my little comfort zone straight away.

I have a daughter in law who is a Stampin-Up demonstrator and she has introduced me to their products, which I have used in my shaker card.

Trying to be a little bit different, I have used a stamp and die for a mason jar, side on to hold a little wooden boat. But I have also made the bottle see through.

Hope you like it, I'm thinking maybe I should try some more shaker cards. 


Entered into:
Through The Craftroom Door Monthly Challenge - Shaker Card.
The Male Room - Outdoors
Pinspirational - Something Different (see through shaker card)
Seize the Birthday - Travel 
Crafting by Design - AG
4 Crafty Chicks - Something Old is Something New (cardstock and little yacht are old)

8 comments:

Sandy said...

So cool. Love the clear shaker element. Thanks for linking up at Pinspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

Megan J said...

Hi Cass, a fun and great masculine make, love the little boat floating in the mason jar. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Maikreations said...

How creative and such an awesome idea! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at PINspirational! Have a great Sunday and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Monika Skinner said...

I do love your little ship in a bottle shaker, it's fab. Sailing is definitely a great outdoor pursuit. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck! 😊

Wei said...

Awesome shaker card. Thanks for joining in the Great Outdoors challenge at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

shirley-bee said...

Brilliant ship in a bottle shaker card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT