Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, October 15, 2018

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #206 Feminine - 15/10/18

This fortnight at The Crafter's Cafe we have three great sponsors

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS 
 Prize 3 images
MY BESTIES

Prize:  3 images
POLKADOODLES

Prize: 3 digis worth £6.75
I received an image from Polkadoodles called, Ruby Oo-la-la, isn't she cute.  I decided after next year's long winter (winters are always long for me)  Ruby was just what I wanted at the start of Spring to give me a boost.  So, I have used her for my Spring reminder in my 2019 organiser.

Coloured with Little Tipsy pens, Ruby is dressed in yellow and green, because my first hint of spring, is to see the wattle trees bloom, once in full bloom it is like looking at trees of sunshine.  Fussy cut and layered onto Stampin up paper.
And, I used my new Dial A Crop,  I have had a single hole punch for years and years, think it cost a couple of dollars, sadly it gave up and wouldn't work, so, I decided to go strong and hopefully never have to buy another one.


Check out the Challenge blog for lots of inspiration




5 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous creation. Ruby is one of my favourite digis, I love the colours. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Furrbster said...

Oooh very pretty,

Hugz Tinz

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

Ann-Marie said...

A very pretty creation, love your choice of colours. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and hope you will join us again.
Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous organiser page. Thank you for joining us for our Week 41 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx