Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Owl Perch

This image popped up on my FB feed and a big thank you goes to Gary Laib for Owl Perch, who let us have it as a freebie.  Check out his amazing drawings HERE

I have added the image to my bullet diary - a reminder that we need to be silly and ridiculous at times.

I used one of my favourite quotes from BFG.

The image has been coloured with copic pens and fussy cut, layered onto hessian and corrugated cardboard with other textures also attached.

Thought the image and the quote went with the Bullet diary quote for the month. And as I am left handed, I am probably more often left instead of right.




Entered into:
More Mixed Media - AG
Creative Cottage - CAS or Fully Loaded
Creative Moments - AG 

1 comment:

Furrbster said...

This is brilliant,

Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz