Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Crafter's Cafe #239 - 1st April Anything Goes

Another month and we have another Anything Goes at the Crafters Cafe.

Sponsors are 
Bugaboo Stamps



and 
 Decosses Dynamite Doodles
I made two projects for the challenge, the first is a small gift bag, with Bobble Head Rabbit from Bugaboo.  Firstly I covered the bag with some blue floral paper and coloured the image with copic pens and fussy cut, I printed the head a second time and once coloured, attached it to the image with a bobble spring.  Small flower completed the bag, big enough for some of those small Easter eggs.



For my second project I used some freebies from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles, check out her blog as she has a lot. 

I created a digital card for March and St. Patrick's Day with an Irish Blessing.   

From Decosse's I used May Paper embossed white and green  Paper and an Ornate lock.  The ricrac is mine as are the shamrocks.  The strawberries come from April Staker
 Check out for all the details:
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/


Entered into:

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, Cass, I LOVE this cute, giant bunny. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Kuni said...

This is wonderful, i love it.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Dreja said...

Fabelhaft gemacht! Gefällt mir total gut.
Danke daß du bei den Sweet Stampers mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Katy said...

The bunny gift bag is so cute! I love that you made the head bobble! Very awesome! :)

Cazro said...

I love it, a wonderful way to give a gift at Easter. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly. Caz DT.