Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Dad's turning 90

My Dad will be 90 in September, I have designed a top for his cake, it features a baby photo (probably about 7 months old) , I sent it off to a local cake decorating place to be printed in some sort of icing, now it off to the Cake making lady, can't wait to see the finished cake.  When I design the toppers, I am always amazed when I pick them up to see the beautiful coloured result.

My Dads Birthday Cake Topper
Eclectic Ellapu's current them is Birthday Card for an oldie, I thought Dad qualified.  The image is a 1923 Ford, which I have coloured in Copic and Touch Pens,  the design is from the sketch at Digi Sketch this fortnight.  Have a close look at the closeup and you will see windows on the car, I bought these little clear square 3d stickers years ago and they have sat in my stash never to be used,  thought they would bring the car to life.  What do you think?

Sketch
Before Windows went in


Windows closeup
Completed Card

Entered into the following challenges
Eclectic Ellapu - An Oldies Birthday
Digi Sketch Challenge - Vintage 
ABC Challenges - No Flowers
Make It Monday #155 - Anything Goes


9 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous Men's card and image Cass. Visited from MIM..Loz

Wendy said...

What a great card for a man! Love the layout and colours. Spotted this on MIM xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous masculine card Cass, love the image and the windows are a wonderful addition..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kelly ledder said...

This is fantastic, thank you so much for sharing with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

Kelly x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Fabulous make hun. TFS with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this week.
Hugz Ellapu

Patty Gorka said...

Your card is just wonderful! I really like the layout and the car too! Thanks for playing along with our 'No Flowers' challenge over at ABC Challenges!

Jo said...

I came to see your card via Manly Monday (Cindy's blog)
What a lovely card for your Dad's special day, he's sure to love it, and the windows look fantastic! very clever *claps*
Happy Birthday to your Dad.
Jo xx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. TFS.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. TFS.