Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Airless Chambers

Here is a very cute image from Rick St Dennis called "Twork".  Ricks' great images can be found HERE. Go take a peek, his images are wonderful.

I fell in love with this little guy when I first saw him.  I have coloured him with E Copics, added some die cut fronds, a couple of wooden diecut flowers and some ribbon.  Distressed the cardstrock and put it all on a  Kraft Paper card.

Airless Chambers August Challenge 
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Make the Cut
Make It Monday Challenge - Anything Goes




5 comments:

Tammy said...

Too cute Cass! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Tammy x

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an adorable card and I am totally wowed by your coloring skills! I can tell that you definitely know how to wield a marker! I also really liked how you incorporated the dimensional fronds. Thank you so much for making me smile with this piece and for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Unknown said...

What a cute monster. ;) Love your card and your coloring on this image. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

loz said...

Fabulous card and monster Cass. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Peanut said...

Adorable! Saw it on MIM and had to take a closer look. Thanks for sharing.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts