Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Crafters Cafe Challenge No 25 - Bling and Sparkly Things

The Crafters Cafe is looking for Bling and sparkly things, the moment I saw this image I knew I had to make a card with it, I always give a humorous Christmas card to my WW leader, this is definitely going to the team this year.  The image is called "I'm dreaming of a wide Christmas (which I have also used as the sentiment on the card).  You can find this pretty lady at Dr Digi's House of Stamps, check it out HERE.  She has been coloured with copic and touch pens, some holly added to her hat, glitter to her corsette and gems on her suspenders, the mistletoe is little pearls with a black ink dot, layered on silver glitter paper on to a red card.

The Crafters Cafe Challenge - Bling and Sparkly things
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Christmas Extravaganza-make it fussy and fancy.
Just for Fun - First Challenge - Anuything Goes
CHNC Extra Challenge for August  - Anything Goes

7 comments:

jane stillman said...

Oh my, this has made my day! Had a good old giggle. A fabulous fun card. Thank you for joining in the Just for Fun Challenge, good luck

Hazel said...

Made me smile. Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas card for CCAYR 'Christmas extravaganza - fussy and fancy' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

cass said...

Thanks Hazel, I have added it to your challenge

Deanne Saunders said...

Ha! You made me laugh!!! How cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CCAYR challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Unknown said...

OOOW fab image . This made me smile . Thank you for joining in at Just for fun JFF DT

Marie Richardson said...

hee hee this made me chuckle
Thanks for joining us over at Just For Fun this month, good luck with the challenge.
Hugs
Marie (DT Member for JFF)
xxxx

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Great work, thanks for joining us for our first challenge at "Just For Fun!"

Elaine xx