Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

News Flash

I'm very grateful that I can create in different mediums, and extremely lucky that people like my work. This brings me to an exciting announcement.   Robyns Fetish Challenge Blog has just announced its new Design Team and I have been lucky enough to be chosen for a place on the Team.  You will begin to see my projects from September 1.  Check my side panel for the other members, I wish them luck with all their creations.  Current challenge is    Robyns Fetish Chellenge #173 - Put a Frame Around it

Christmas but no red or green, thats OK, I love blue, yellow and purple.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and is called "Theresa Penguin in my Cocoa", you will find here HERE
I have coloured the image with Copic pens, added some gems to the tree and glitter to the bows.  Layered over Purple Foil, Yellow and Blue Cardstock, the asentiment reads Christmas Kisses.


The Paper Shelter Challenge "125 - Holiday Time Christmas Holiday for me

Tghe Perfect Sentiment PSC88 - Christmas without Red or Green


5 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable Christmas card Cass, I love the non-traditional colors! Congrats on your new DT and thanks for stopping by my blog!
Tammy x

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card & such a darling image. Good luck in the challenge with the Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs, Janie

Sheryl said...

This is such a pretty card. I really like your design and image. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER this week. Please join us again next time. Hugs Sheryl xx

Margaret said...

Congrats on the new Design Team.

Your card is so bright and cheerful. Love the image you used and your layout. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again.

Alljazzed2create said...

Great card, Thanks for joining us at PS for this weeks challenge at.

Pam Senior DT