Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Simons Says Monday Challenge - Airmail

I picked up some Airplane paper last night to make some cards and thought it would go with this weeks challenge, Airmail.  I save postcards and have some that are over 100 years old, no, I didn't use an old one for this project, but I have used a real one that I had, I put on a couple of Aussie stamps, don't know if you can see them clearly though, the airmail sticker is also the type used in Australia.  Added some sticker planes, a couple of date tags, because it is amazing how many people send postcards and don't write in the date, the arrow is a reminder to everyone to write the date on your postcards and a scalloped edging with writing on it, also added a little quote and the red plane is a paper clip that I have had forever, well thats how long it feels like I have had this little plane. Bit of ink and it was finished

Simon Monday Challenge - Airmail


2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card! What fun paper! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Monday Challenge!

Michelle said...

So many fun and interesting elements. And the blue really catches your eye! Thanks so much for joining the fun at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. ~Michelle