Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fairy Houses

What could be more magical for an ATC than the theme Fairy Houses, and that is the theme this week at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge.  One of the great things about this site is that they have a sneak peek page, lets you know what is coming up, as I was going to be very busy over the next few days, I was able to start early.

 I  found this stamp called "Fairy Tree House" at Make It Crafty.  Once I had shrunk it down to fit the ATC, I was beginning to think I had bitten off more than I could chew, lots of detail that had become very, very  small.  I used just about every type of pen/marker and pencil I have to colour the image, including Copic Prismacolour, Touch, Gel Pens, inks etc. Created 3D on some elements of the house, did some paper scultpuring on others, added glitter and gems, because surely that's what fairies would have in their garden.  Added some very small ferns and leaves that I had die cut and some glossy accent to the pebbles.



 




4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Cass, this is the PERFECT little fairy house, I'd definitely want to live there if I was a fairy! :) Great coloring - must have taken you a long time!!! I don't know about you, but coloring is therapeutic for me, as long as I don't feel rushed. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Sharon said...

Wow this is just amazing and perfect for our wicked Wednesday challenge!

Vicky said...

Totally Gorgeous :) love everything about this tiny house :)

Denice said...

Ohhhhh, what a fun and magical ATC...I know if I were a fairy I'd want to live here!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
:Dxx