Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, December 24, 2012

I Love Santa

The theme this week at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge is "I Love Santa".  This song came to my mind straight away when I saw what the challenge was, could be because Mum and Dad have just celebrated their 65th Wedding Anniversary.  I combined two different digital stamps for this ATC, the girl is from Sassy Studio Designs I think, I have had it for over 12 months, the Santa is called Santa Dearie and how cute is he, you can find Santa Dearie and lots and  lots of gorgeous freebies at Dearie Dolls Digis, check out the site. Both images have been coloured with copic and touch pens. The mistletoe I die cut on my Ecraft, coloured and used glossy accents on the berries, and I don't know whether these should be shiny or not as I have never seen mistletoe except if it was made of plastic.  Must try and see real Mistletoe before next Christmas.




3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oooh - that Santa is from Dearie Dolls, my friend! She is a sweetheart and has LOTS of freebies posted, go check her out!
http://deariedollsdigis.blog.com/
Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Denice said...

What a sweet ATC!!!
After searching for 2 days to find some mistletoe I finally found some at a local hardware store. I brought it home and kissed everyone in the family...now we're all sick! LOL!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday!
:Dxx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous "Santa" ATC - love the mistletoe and such a cute Santa image! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!