Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Winter Themed Tags

The theme for December at The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog is Winter Themed tags, I've kept to Christmas tags even though I am hanging out for a long hot Christmas Day.  This tag has been made with a Christmas Tree image from Robert Jackson, thanks Robert, cute image.

1. Cut tag from Kraft Paper, and layered it with
2 Burlap? (heres a tip, not sure about the rest of the world, but in Australia we can purchase grocery shopping bags made out of a fine hessian/burlap for about a dollar - great for crafting and cheap),
3 Then a layer of Silver paper,
4 I die cut some snowflakes from white paper and decided to use the left over paper as another layer.
5 Mounted the tree which I had decorated with curled paper, gems and glitter.  Using Touch and Copic pens to colour.
6 Lastly I added the snowflakes and a red ribbon and I have my Christmas tag for Dad's present.


No comments: