Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Winter/Snowflakes at Broken Box Stock Challenge

I am in the middle of summer and loving every moment as I am not a lover of Winter, but this challenge at Broken Box Stock caught my eye and together with a cute image called "Cafe" which is a freebie at Broken Box Stock thought I would try a few different techniques.  The image has been printed on a sheet of Draw & Wash Wet Media paper from Art Spectrum, I started out using pencils and blending with Zest-It, I didn't want to colour the whole image, just certain elements, I then started using Touch Pens to do some highlighting and found they worked beautifully on this paper, will definitely be using it with the alcohol based pens again.  Lots of glittery snow on the building and snowman, snowflakes are from Make It Crafty. Mounted image on some green and white paper.


No comments: