Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Brown Sugar Challenge #118 - Anything Goes - 31 October, 2014

Our Spo0nsor this week is 
Dr Digi

I love the humour in Dr Digi images, for this challenge I chose 'Deirdery's Day Off".  Perfect for my new Art/Travel journal.  I am heading off to the tropics again next year and have started preparing my journal, which will comprise of pages just for writing, picture pages, lots of pages for pasting bits and pieces and always some fun art journal pages prepared before the journal is put together.

I have used a designer paper which goes from yellow to deep orange, acrylic paints for some water effect, lots of stamps (the little frames as for me to write in quick little notes), some beach houses, from Flourish with a Bling, check out their great store HERE.

Deirdery has been coloured with Copic Pens and Fussy cut.

I make the books myself and this wont end up being a double page, it is just part of a signature.



7 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Hi Cass/Carol, I love your journal, our FWAB beach huts look gorgeous on there and I love Dr Digis images too, I have just finished a card for my hubby's Birthday with a Dr Digi image but not posted it on my blog yet. Hope you have a great weekend,
XOX Lucy

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Cass. I made a journal last week, and they're a lot of fun. You are very creative and super talented., and I really enjoyed browsing through your blog. I would love to have you stop by and say hello on my blog. Have a blessed week!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Laurian said...

Lovely project!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Haha, this made me laugh! What a fun, fun image! I'm a HUGE fan of Dr. Digi! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Mandy said...

Fabulous creation Cass, I love that cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute Cass...wish I was lazing around in a lawn chair right now too !!

Thanks for playing along at Inspiration Destination. Lynn, DT member