Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 235 Stitching Real or Faux - 26 October, 2014

Our sponsor for this week is A Day for Daisies
Always delicate pretty designs, check out their store
The prize this week is a $12.00 gift card to the A Day for Daisies Store

Well, here we are nearly at the end of October, have you had your a mammogram yet?  This is my timely reminder to all.  I've just received my 5 year all clear results and ppass this message on to everyone, we can beat this desease we will beat this desease.

The image I chose to create with this week is called "Hand Wash Only" and seems perfect for October.  Coloured with Copic Pens, I have coloured the larger flowers red for poppies and remembering, the smaller  flowers blue for forget me knots, adding to my message.  Mounted on red cardstock  and a white card.  I have faux stitched part of the sides and also the bottom of the bra.



Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 235 Stitching Real or Faux - 26 October, 2014

Entered into:
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Think Pink
Fab N Funky - Stitches
Daring Cardmakers - Sentimental - Technique - Faux stitching
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Sweet Pea Stampers - Think Pink- Breast Cancer Awareness

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad your 5 years clean. Congratulations!! This card is beautiful. I like how you used the bra for your cause. Beautiful!

Michelle (DT SIS)

Emily Lauritzen said...

Super cute card! Love the simple design with the sweet images! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
<3 Emily L.

Edwina said...

Hi Cass, I like the way you think about colors. Poppy red, forget me knot blue. Such a cheerful sound to it. I love your card. It is cheerful to look at. Great reminder to of BCA. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Jones said...

Love it! .Thanks for joining in with the *think pink* Challenge at The Sweet Pea Stampers this time. Sue x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fabulous image and the colours really pop! Thanks for joining in our 'In Stitches' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT