Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Tulips of Holland

This image is the free fortnightly image at Ike's World, check out it out HERE.  This fortnights challenge is Around theWorld.

I have coloured the scene with Copic and Touch Pens, added some diecut tulip shapes and a die cut butterfly.



Entered into:
Ikes world Challenge #23 - Around the World
Eclectic Ellapu - Flowers
Sister Act - Cards Only
Stampin wiith the Dragon - Anything Goes


16 comments:

Borqna said...

Wonderful card with a great image - congratulations!
What excellent idea to add tulips!
Good luck!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous card thank you for using Ike's image loving the dies.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

Barbiedi said...

wonderful bright and cheerful colours, thanks for taking part in the dragons lair challenge

Yvonne Tune said...

beautiful card, so colourful, good luck with the challenges,

SAMARA said...

wow and more wow! Cass you have done an amazing thing adding the tulips in a different medium onto your frame. the tulips on ike's freebie are simply gorgeous! the eye you have for this freebie, and to take Ike's beautiful sketch and make it come alive like this is phenomenal! I'm sure Ike will feel very happy with what you have done with her beautiful work...you have really brought it to life, as I said! best of luck. Samara DT - IWC x

ike said...

OMGoodness - what a beautiful card. Your colouring is just perfect and it is just an awesome splash of colour on my eyes. ! This is a truly perfect piece. Thank you so much for transforming my image into this masterpiece :-D

Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

ike said...

Oooops - forgot to say - Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D xx

Pia S said...

Beautiful coloring of this wonderful image! I like that you added some extra tulips as well!

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous I love it thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck in the draw
hugs Tonnie DT

Angela said...

Fabulous Card. Loving the bright colours. Really great card


´Thanks for taking part in the Dragon's Lair Design Challenge

Teresa said...

Gorgeous project - I love how you coloured the image...a touch of Springtime on a dull Autumn day - thanks for sharing at Ike's World, good luck and hope to see you again x

Sall said...

Beautiful just beautiful I'm loving what you have done with the butterfly it adds that final detail which I adore.

May said...

Gorgeous card, The tulips are spectacular...the colours are so Beautiful...Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu... Hugs May x x

Shelley said...

I love the bright colouring of this card, really brightened up my cold dreary day here! :) Thank you for sharing with us at IWC x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Those flowers are beautiful - really stand out - Love it. Hope you will join in with future challenges over at Eclectic Ellapu xx

Laurian said...

Gorgeous Project!

Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian