Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Crafter's Cafe #141 Male Cards- 15/01/2016

Two great sponsors this fortnight 
Moonflower Designs

Angies Cards and Digis

We are also having a blog hop at The Crafter's Cafe, with 4 special prizes
Leave a comment on each Design Team Member's blog with the words "January Blues"
1st prize Gina K stamp set Spoon me
2nd prize Gina K Stamp set You make me smile
3rd prize Stampendous - Vintage Ladies
4th prize Stampendous - Charmed Art
The commenting prizes will be shipped worldwide, so everyone can enter.
  CG
 Fiona  

The theme this fortnight is Male Cards.

My first card has an image from Moonbeam Designs called "Gina Cupcake"  Thought I would make a Valentine card for my husband, as he loves cake, this was a great image.  Coloured with copic pens and diecut.  In fact I have used lots of diecuts, which is a change for me. Oval, Scalloped Ovals, word and heart tag dies.


My second card has an image from Angie's Cards and Dies called "Bonkers".  Coloured with copic pens and fussy cut, layered onto card with 3d squares, I have added some green glitter to the green light.  Typed sentiment completes the card.


Entered into:
ABC - Z is for zero embellishments
The East Wind - Black and White and One Colour
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes 
The Male Room - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Jane said...

Fun and quirky images on your bonkers card. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room.

Deborah Frings said...

Both cards are lots of fun - great image with the traffic lights! Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Both cards are so cute! I am drawn to the second one - it's so fun! I've got the January Blues too!

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart this week.
Mary

Elena V. said...

Fun cards! I've got the January Blues too!

Aurora said...

Suca beautiful card. Love the colour contrast! And in this cold week, I've got the January Blues too!
Take care!
Aurora

Tracey said...

Fabulous cards Cass :o)
I must admitt I do suffer with the January Blues a bit & can't wait for Spring!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Challenges.
Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Iwona

Bonnie Irvine said...

Beautiful use of diecuts to frame this beautiful image. I really like how you have used black red and white to create contrast and a striking card. Thanks for playing along with our Black White & One other Colour Challenge at The East Wind. I hope we see you again soon.

Tina Z. said...

great card, I love the frame.
yes, I've got the January Blues too!

Meighan Wheller said...

Fab cards. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT