Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Pur-fect Birthday

The image for this month at From the Heart is "Cozy Kittens", which came with a few sentiments.  I changed the wording for this one as I know someone who loves cats.  The sentiment did say May your hearts by full and your Christmas pur-fect.  I changed Christmas for Birthday.

Coloured with Copic pens I have used patterned papers from Stampin up for the background, diecut the circle.  I also fussy cut the sentiment.



Entered into:
From The Heart January Challenge
SUYP - Cats only
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Birthday
Come and Get It - Baby It's cold outside









6 comments:

Kajcyika said...

So lovely! I love the image you used, it's just great!
Thanks for playing with us at CAGIC, hope you will join us again! Kaja

ike said...

Fabulous - such a cute kitty image. I actually coloured my copy up yesterday and I love these little guys :-D
Thank you joining in at SUYP Cat Challenges :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

creationsnz said...

Very cute and snug kitties. Thanks for joining Come And Get It challenges, Carol DT

Tamie said...

As a cat lover, I think this is pur-fect! I love the sentiment you used too. A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts on our Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie

Bettina L. said...

This is so darling. Love the details with the layers, kitties and sentiment. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh this is just lovely. Those cats are just darling.
Thanks for joining in our challenge at CAGI this week. Good luck.
Lynn, CAGI DT