Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Christmas

First and foremost, I have to tell you about this delightful site I came across last week, Crafty Moments, the artist is Vince and he hand draws all his illustrations.  He shares them freely and they are some of the most delightful images.  Check out his site, you may find something that you would like to use, Crafty Moments.

The image I have used is called "Merry Xmas"

I have coloured the image with Copic Pens, added some glitter and gems to the little elf mouse and to the Lady mouse I have added some burlap patches to the image (there are drawn patches where I have placed them), Added a stick on sentiment.  I love these mice, you could be seeing more of them.

I used Kraft card for the card, cut around the top to follow the image line, mounted hard against the fold and bottom of the card, leaving a line of Kraft card showing around the top, where I have added gold glitter.


Entered into:
Simon Says Monday - Countdown to Christmas  (I'm buying present)
Paper Players # 173 - Shaped Card
Polkadoodles - Christmas Theme


7 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CraftygasheadZo said...

Cute! Thanks for the share of the site. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

stampwithsandy said...

How cute! What an amazing job you did coloring those cute mouse images, and I love the little burlap patches. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players, Cass!

Liz said...

Lovely ! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Nance Leedy said...

What a sweet image and you've colored it beautifully! The burlap patches on the apron are brilliant! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

alethea said...

This is so cute and I love the burlap you added to her dress! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! Hugsxx

Anna-Karin said...

So sweet! LOVE the burlap you added, what a great idea. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!