Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 185 - Must use Rust, Blue and Cream (Ivory) - 10 November, 2013

I was able to choose from some delightful images this week, from A Day for Daisies, such delicate line drawings, love them.  I chose "Kangaroo Mother"
This weeks sponsor is A Day for Daisies

This week the winner will recieve a $12.00 voucher to the A Day for Daisies Store
http://adayfordaisies.com/

I don't often do this, but I chose this image because of the colours required, Rust, Blue and Cream and also because it is nice to use an Australian Icon on a card.  Coloured with Copic and Touch pens, I have mounted the image on blue and a rust coloured cardstock.  I have added lots of flowers in the colour combo and little blue and brown gems around the sides and more blue gems to the little blue flowers. Added a bow and a butterfly and a sentiment to complete the card.  I'm putting this one away for my Mum next year.

5 comments:

susan said...

Beautifully done! I love how you put this one together! Thank you!

Michelle said...

Your mom is going to love this card. The flower are beautiful the way you incorporated all the colors that we were to use. Fantastic Card!!

Michelle (DT SIS)

Denise Goeldner said...

Very pretty card love all the bling added hugs xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and layout cheers Sue N x

Amy A said...

Beautiful Card Cass, love all the details!

Hugs,

Amy (DT Sis)