Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fan-Tastic Tuesday #10 - Anything Goes/Make it Fancy

A "Cool Tennis Shoe" by  Digi Darlas was my choice to make it Fancy this week. 

Digi Darlas sponsors of this weeeks challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday

I printed the shoe twice and layered them to get a pair.   Then, I coloured with Touch pens and used lots and lots of  kindy gltter, gold glitter and gems, what every tweeny wants, pretty shoes!  Sculptured the image a bit and layered them onto coloured paper and card.  Added a sentiment.



Then I thought what else could I do with this sand shoe?  I printed the image on designer paper and used copics to colour, then again with the glitter and red pearls. Punched some holes and gave the shoe some lacing, added a vintage Santa jumping out of the shoe and a sentiment, all mounted on striped paper that I have overlayed with glitter ribbon.

Fan-Tastic Tuesday #10 - Anything Goes/Make it Fancy

No comments: