Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 186 - Use Metal Real or Faux - 17 November, 2013

Rel or Faux Metal, I used a bit of both to show off this lovely image called "Pumpkin Bouquet" by Fred She Said, found HERE


This weeks sponsor is Fred She Said


The winner of this weeks challenge will receive a $10.00 voucher to the Fred She Said Store

I don't know how other crafters work, me! I've a bit of a mishmash system, I colour the image first then look at what I can mount it on, what do I add etc.  I tried a number of different backgrounds for this image and on the bench where I was working, a black book, which I placed the image on, what do you know it look great on black and orange, The card is orange, with the image mounted on black cardstock.  I have added a small metal bow and the metal strips are embossed foil  (the embossing is musical notes)


10 comments:

Michelle said...

The coloring on this image is beautiful. It does look great on the black paper on the orange. Love the metal with the musical notes.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Edwina said...

Cass, So pretty. I love the bow and the embossed foil. I like music notes on cards. Very pretty image. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Denise Goeldner said...

Great card love the metal borders beautifully done hugs DT Sis xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a wonderful creation have a fun week
Hugs Kate xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, have a great week cheers Sue N x

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful design and eye catching coloring. Perfect autumn card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Amy A said...

Cass I love the silver with that image. Such a beautiful card.
Amy~DT Sis

Marlene Atkinson said...

this is gorgeous, the image is beautifully coloured. sorry I wasn't around on Sunday. Marlene

Marlene Atkinson said...

this is gorgeous, the image is beautifully coloured. sorry I wasn't around on Sunday. Marlene

Unknown said...

gorgeous card i love the autumnal card great colours many thanks for joining us at JIC this month. Anita DT